- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5559/wechat-facebooks-new-wallet-facebook-best-positioned-develop-north-american-ewallet-can-start-events-platform/ Should WeChat About Facebook's New Wallet?
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5557/groupon-good-deal-hunting-social-media-partnerships-capture-future-oriented-socialization-others-failed-achieve/ Groupon: Good Deal Hunting
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5547/staples-changes-easy-hope-remains-office-giant-pure-play/ Staples: Changes Are That Easy
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5544/interview-mike-katchen-hba-09-founder-ceo-wealthsimple/ Interview: Mike Katchen, HBA ‘09 Founder and CEO of Wealthsimple
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5530/interview-michael-hyatt-founder-chairman-bluecat-dragon-next-gen-den/ Interview: Michael Hyatt, Founder and Chairman of BlueCat, “Dragon” on Next Gen Den
Sunedison: Sunny Days Ahead
To relieve pressures from its liquidity crisis, SunEdison must give up voting control of its subsidiary.
TMX: Going on Exchange
TMX is facing increased competition in an industry and needs to leverage its ventures exchange as a key differentiator and an avenue of growth.
iCustomize: Apple’s Next Frontier
In order to combat slowing sales growth, Apple must leverage advances in 3D printing to increase product customization and ultimately commercialize the technology.
Interview: Douglas Allison
Featuring an interview with the CFO of the Toronto International Film Festival, a game-changing technology application for Apple and a partnership to make Mattel competitive again
Age of Abundance: How the Content Explosion will Invert the Media Industry
Over the past century, technological advancements have massively reduced the cost and time needed to create and circulate content. Though this has liberated artists, consumers are now drowning in a virtually infinite supply of things to watch, listen to and read.
The Truth and Distraction of U.S. Cord Cutting
Thanks to coverage that simultaneously over and under-exaggerates the behavior, the cutter narrative remains profoundly misunderstood some six years after it first emerged. Even still, the figure itself remains more of a symptom than it is a disease - and to focus on it is to ignore the underlying condition. But like all symptoms, it must first be properly understood.
Activision’s YouTube Moment
In January, 2016 Activision purchased MLG for $46M and it's looking like a great move.
The Biosimilar Onslaught
Pharmaceutical companies face huge revenue uncertainties after the loss of patent exclusivity; but not all is lost.
Capturing Savings for Capitec
Capitec Bank has an opportunity to increase its deposits using the principles of behavioral economics in South Africa
Diving Deep Into HealthCare Data
GE Healthcare can help hospitals better diagnose patients and reduce readmissions by acquiring the deep learning analytics company Enlitic