- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5732/gilead-cultivating-pipeline/ In order to restore investor confidence and hedge legacy market downturns, Gilead needs to diversify into other channels of sustainable revenue generation to minimize volatility Gilead: Cultivating the Pipeline
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5708/medium-medium-message/ Digital media partnerships shift incentives and capture user engagement others have failed to achieve Medium: The Medium Is The Message
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5689/waze-co-creating-transportation-efficiency/ Faced with debilitating congestion, Toronto should leverage data analytics and a geo-marketing powered incentive program to improve public mobility Waze: Co-Creating Transportation Efficiency
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5682/amazon-tesla-driving-amazon-competition/ With rapidly eroding margins due to rising shipping costs, Amazon’s innovative solution to cost-cutting lies with an investment in Tesla’s self-driving electric trucks Amazon & Tesla: Driving in the Amazon of Competition
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5665/interview-larry-rosen/ CEO of Harry Rosen Interview: Larry Rosen
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5651/interview-matthew-corrin/ Founder and CEO of Freshii Interview: Matthew Corrin
Mattel: Sold in China
Mattel can boost global toy sales by acquiring media content from the emerging markets.
A New Course for Online Education
Coursera needs to offer accredited degrees and original content to become the leader in online higher education.
Swimming through New Channels
Community Supported Fisheries are struggling with profitability, but a reciprocally beneficial opportunity exists to target hotels.
The Bottom of the Barrel
With low oil prices driving down demand for recycled plastic, Waste Management must target CPG manufacturers through shareholder activism and value-added services.
Sunedison: Sunny Days Ahead
To relieve pressures from its liquidity crisis, SunEdison must give up voting control of its subsidiary.
TMX: Going on Exchange
TMX is facing increased competition in an industry and needs to leverage its ventures exchange as a key differentiator and an avenue of growth.
iCustomize: Apple’s Next Frontier
In order to combat slowing sales growth, Apple must leverage advances in 3D printing to increase product customization and ultimately commercialize the technology.
Interview: Douglas Allison
Featuring an interview with the CFO of the Toronto International Film Festival, a game-changing technology application for Apple and a partnership to make Mattel competitive again
Age of Abundance: How the Content Explosion will Invert the Media Industry
Over the past century, technological advancements have massively reduced the cost and time needed to create and circulate content. Though this has liberated artists, consumers are now drowning in a virtually infinite supply of things to watch, listen to and read.
The Truth and Distraction of U.S. Cord Cutting
Thanks to coverage that simultaneously over and under-exaggerates the behavior, the cutter narrative remains profoundly misunderstood some six years after it first emerged. Even still, the figure itself remains more of a symptom than it is a disease - and to focus on it is to ignore the underlying condition. But like all symptoms, it must first be properly understood.