- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5750/nintendo-time-switch/ By ending their console-exclusive model, Nintendo can leverage their valuable franchises and reach a larger market Nintendo: Time To “Switch” It Up
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5738/canadian-dairy-farmers-crying-spilt-milk/ Erosion of the Canadian dairy supply management system encourages the exploration of beef production as an ancillary revenue stream Canadian Dairy Farmers: Not Crying Over Spilt Milk
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5708/medium-medium-message/ Digital media partnerships shift incentives and capture user engagement others have failed to achieve Medium: The Medium Is The Message
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5689/waze-co-creating-transportation-efficiency/ Faced with debilitating congestion, Toronto should leverage data analytics and a geo-marketing powered incentive program to improve public mobility Waze: Co-Creating Transportation Efficiency
- http://iveybusinessreview.ca/cms/5651/interview-matthew-corrin/ Founder and CEO of Freshii Interview: Matthew Corrin
Digital Justice: Improving Access to Legal Services
LawyerLocate.ca can capture a million dollar opportunity by developing an online legal services marketplace.
Mattel: Sold in China
Mattel can boost global toy sales by acquiring media content from the emerging markets.
A New Course for Online Education
Coursera needs to offer accredited degrees and original content to become the leader in online higher education.
Swimming through New Channels
Community Supported Fisheries are struggling with profitability, but a reciprocally beneficial opportunity exists to target hotels.
The Bottom of the Barrel
With low oil prices driving down demand for recycled plastic, Waste Management must target CPG manufacturers through shareholder activism and value-added services.
Sunedison: Sunny Days Ahead
To relieve pressures from its liquidity crisis, SunEdison must give up voting control of its subsidiary.
TMX: Going on Exchange
TMX is facing increased competition in an industry and needs to leverage its ventures exchange as a key differentiator and an avenue of growth.
iCustomize: Apple’s Next Frontier
In order to combat slowing sales growth, Apple must leverage advances in 3D printing to increase product customization and ultimately commercialize the technology.
Interview: Douglas Allison
Featuring an interview with the CFO of the Toronto International Film Festival, a game-changing technology application for Apple and a partnership to make Mattel competitive again
Age of Abundance: How the Content Explosion will Invert the Media Industry
Over the past century, technological advancements have massively reduced the cost and time needed to create and circulate content. Though this has liberated artists, consumers are now drowning in a virtually infinite supply of things to watch, listen to and read.