- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7776/food-insecurity-in-haiti-reimagining-agriculture-for-food-and-climate-resilience/ Facing the grand challenges of climate change and food insecurity, Haiti must integrate agriculture into its resiliency plans to enable a prosperous economic future Food Insecurity in Haiti: Reimagining Agriculture for Food and Climate Resilience
- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7838/interview-braden-ream-ceo-of-voiceflow/ IBR sits down with the co-founder and CEO of Voiceflow. Interview: Braden Ream, CEO of Voiceflow
- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7770/uber-eats-the-new-agent-of-change/ To better compete in the grocery delivery industry and mitigate food waste issues, Uber Eats should partner with Flashfood while creating a food redistribution program through its Cornershop app. Uber Eats: The New Agent of Change
- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7751/netflix-from-intellectual-to-physical-property/ To strengthen its franchise-building infrastructure, Netflix should acquire a theme park. Netflix: From Intellectual to Physical Property
- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7758/diversity-in-canadian-venture-capital-building-equity/ The solution to the female funding gap lies in the widespread adoption of anti-bias AI in the VC funding process. Diversity in Canadian Venture Capital: Creating Equity
- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7389/modern-health-from-silicon-valley-to-the-lecture-hall/ Modern Health: From Silicon Valley to the Lecture Hall
- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7380/equity-crowdfunding-the-future-of-impact-investing/ Equity Crowdfunding: The Future of Impact Investing
- https://iveybusinessreview.ca/7206/under-armour-the-only-way-is-through-brand-partnership/ Under Armour: The Only Way Is Through Brand Partnership
Food Insecurity in Haiti: Reimagining Agriculture for Food and Climate Resilience
Facing the grand challenges of climate change and food insecurity, Haiti must integrate agriculture into its resiliency plans to enable a prosperous economic future
Interview: Braden Ream, CEO of Voiceflow
IBR sits down with the co-founder and CEO of Voiceflow.
Ontario Long-Term Care: Caring for the Future
To improve resident health outcomes in LTC homes, the Ontario Government should implement a value-based care system that incentivizes private operators to invest in improving care.
TC Energy: The Future of Hydrogen Energy Infrastructure
As TC Energy faces stagnating growth, it should use existing infrastructure to expand into hydrogen energy.
Disney: Bringing the Magic Back to Movie Theatres
To complement its digitally-focused D2C strategy, Disney should acquire Cineplex to further promote emotional brand engagement with its fans and increase the perceived value of movie tickets.
Epic Games: An Unreal Healthcare Opportunity
To further diversify the Unreal Engine beyond gaming, Epic Games should design a new VR incubation program for healthcare start-ups.
Uber Eats: The New Agent of Change
To better compete in the grocery delivery industry and mitigate food waste issues, Uber Eats should partner with Flashfood while creating a food redistribution program through its Cornershop app.
DJI: Going to Greener Pastures
To counter stiff competition in its core market and maximize pre-IPO growth, DJI should look to the agtech industry by creating an analytics platform for its existing products.
Cineplex: Step Into a New Dimension
To maintain its position in the increasingly streaming-centric movie distribution chain, Cineplex should lease excess showrooms to production companies to build content-focused immersive experiences
Seeing Green with Psychedelics
With the emergence of psychedelics as a treatment option for mental health-related illnesses, Big Pharma should partner with pureplay biotech firms to reap the benefits of these breakthrough therapies.